1. Please go to Windows Control Panel
2. Open Devices and Printers
3. Right click and select ‘Printer Properties’
6. If the test page does not print. Then please connect and install the printer correctly. Please see : Printer Set up.
7. Open the PushPrinter for Windows program application
8. Go to the ‘settings’ cog and select the default or CloudWaitress provider profile from the dropdown list.
9. Enable ‘Automatically start PushPrinter’. (This allows the application to auto-start when resetting your machine).
10. Press the printer button
11. Using the Create Printer button, create printer
12. Add settings including API key from the printer just created.
For network printer: Name the printer. Add API printer (found in store printer settings), set number of copies, add printer IP address and set port to 9100).
Printer name – This is the name that the printer will show inside of CloudWaitress.
API Key – This needs to be copied from the printer settings inside of CloudWaitress.
Number of copies – This will determine how many copies of the are printed.
Printing type – This needs to be set to Windows Shared Printer (ESCPOS) for this to work.
Windows Share Printer Name – This must match EXACTLY the shared printer name that was added before. You should avoid spaces and special characters.